2018.01.09(Tue) ~ 2018.01.22(Mon) until 3PM.
- Job places:
Campuses of HOSEO University
(Cheonan, Asan and Dangjin /Chungnam / Republic of Korea)
College of General Education: Full-time Instructor for English (non-tenure track)
1. For Position: Master's Degree in any field (English or TESOL preferred)
2. At least two years of teaching experience at university level
3. Native speaker of English
- Documents to be submitted
1. Resume with recent photo
2. Application Form (Attachment)
3. Photocopy of Diploma/Degree Certificates
5. Photocopy of Passport
6. Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (front/back, if applicable)
7. Proof of Teaching Experience
8. Two Letters of Reference
- Required Minimum Teaching Hours: 14 hours/week
- Housing: On-campus Faculty Residential Hall (one room studio apartment)
- Salary: 30,507,000 won/year - Contract Period: Mar. 2018 ~ Feb. 2019 (renewable upon evaluation)
- Mailing Address:
International Exchange and Education
#101 Sanhakhyupdong 1hokwan, Hoseo University
20 Hoseo-Ro 79 Bungil, Baebang-Eup, Asan
- Contact Information:
Tel : (041) 540-9522 ,540-9523, 540-9526
Fax : (041) 540-9524
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Submitted documents are not returnable.
- Specify position on your Application Form.
- After the review of the submitted documents, the qualified applicants will be contacted individually for an in-depth interview.