※ All foreign faculty applicants must apply for their job through an exclusive job application website of Hoseo University.
- Position :
College of General Education : Full-time Instructor for English (non-tenure track)
- Qualifications :
1. For Position : Master's Degree in any field (English or TESOL preferred)
2. At least two years of teaching experience at University level
3. Native speaker of English
- Documents to be submitted :
1. Resume with recent photo
2. Application Form : download
3. Photocopy of Diploma/Degree Certificates
4. Transcripts (Undergraduate/Master/Doctor)
5. Photocopy of Passport
6. Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (front/back, if applicable)
7. Proof of Teaching Experience
8. Two Letters of Reference (if applicable)
9. Master’s or Doctoral thesis (if applicable)
- Required Minimum Teaching Hours : 14 hours/week
- Housing :
On-campus Faculty Residential Hall
(one room studio apartment) or Housing allowance (400,000won/month)
- Salary :
1. 30,507,000 won/year
2. 35,307,000 won/year (non housing)
- Contract Period : Mar. 2021 ~ Feb. 2022 (renewable upon evaluation)
- Mailing Address :
Office of Academic Affairs
#104 Main Building, Hoseo University
20 Hoseo-ro, 79 Beongil, Baebang-eup, Asan-si
- Contact Information :
Tel : (041) 560-8464
Fax : (041) 540-5049
skype : email@example.com
- Time available for inquiry(KT): 10A.M.~5P.M.
- Submitted documents are not returnable.
- Specify position on your Application Form.
- After the review of the submitted documents, the qualified applicants will be contacted individually for an in-depth interview.